LESSON 10: CÂU BỊ ĐỘNG
- Đăng bởi : Nguyễn Thị Hoa Lý
- Đăng vào : 22:20 ngày 18-10-2015
- Lượt xem : 6144
A. LÝ THUYẾT
Ex: I ate a cake
=> A cake was eaten by me.
I. Các bước chuyển từ câu chủ động sang câu bị động
- Xác định CN, TN, V của câu chủ động
- Theo quy tắc đường chéo cho TN của câu chủ động lên làm S trong câu BĐ
- Chuyển ĐT theo đúng công thức : tobe + PII
- Đưa CN của câu CĐ xuống thành : by + O
- Có thể bỏ TN nếu là : by him,her,…. / by somebody, anyone….
- Vị trí trạng từ: adv of place + by O + adv of time.
II. Công thức bị động của các thì
Hiện tại đơn
Am/ is / are + PII
Quá khứ đơn
Was/ were + PII
Hiện tại tiếp diễn
Am/is/ are + being + PII
Quá khứ tiếp diễn
Was/were + being + PII
Hiện tại hoàn thành
Have/has + been + PII
Quá khứ hoàn thành
Had been + PII
Tương lai đơn
Will + be + PII
Tương lai gần
Am/ is / are + going to be + PII
Can/should/may/ must + be + PII
III. Câu bị động đặc biệt
People/ They say- said that + S +V
=> It + tobe said that + S +V
=> S + tobe said to + V (cùng thì)/ Have PII ( nếu vế sau lùi thì so với vế trước)
* Các ĐT giới thiệu có thể là: say, believe, know, expect, think, report, declare..
Ex: 1. People said that roses represent love.
=> Roses are believed to represent love
=> It’s believed that roses represent love.
2. They believe that he died in the accident.
=> It’s believed that he died in the accident.
=> He is believed to have died in the accident.
B. BÀI TẬP THỰC HÀNH
BÀI TẬP 1: Chuyển các câu sau từ chủ động sang bị động hoặc ngược lại
1. The room is cleaned everyday.
2. They cancelled all the flights because of fog.
3. This road is not used very often.
4. People advised us not to go out alone.
5. The girl did not give me the money.
6. A man asked me several difficult questions at the interview.
7. Nobody told me the story.
8. Oil lamps were used years ago.
9. The atmosphere protects the earth from harmful radiation from the sun.
10. She ’ ll be told which bus to catch.
11. The house was broken into.
12. He was not taken care of by his mother.
13. They will inform you the result of the exam by letter.
14. They will serve fish to the guests about ten minutes from now.
15. A textbook will be published by that company next year.
16. I was told to change the way by my friends.
17. Shakespeare wrote many famous plays.
18. Bill will invite Ann to the party.
19. Doctor Ikeda developed that theory.
20. A storm destroyed the small fishing village.
21. The Washington Monument is visited by hundreds of people every day.
22. The Chinese invented paper, the main writing material today.
23. Jim’s daughter drew that picture.
24. A new roof was put on last year.
25. Someone empties the dustbins every Thursday.
26. She delivers milk at about six o’clock .
27. They will probably send him back to Britain.
28. They found him dead in his flat early this morning.
29. A doctor examined the elephant.
30. They took it back to the zoo.
31. The club bought him 2 years ago for a fee of $20 000.
32. Stephen made this film in Hollywood last year.
33. Irish fisherman used this kind of boat one thousand years ago.
34. Redwood took the photos during his voyage.
35. Lisa wrote all the songs on this new album.
36. They print the words to all the songs on the back of the cover.
37. They will repeat this documentary on BBC next week.
38. Now people find this kind of bird in only a few remote places in Scotland.
39. This kind of bird is protected by laws.
40. The boss will meet him tomorrow in the restaurant.
41. He will be given some money by the company when he retires
42. Rossi produced “ War in Space “.
43. She bought some tulips yesterday.
44. He usually washes his car every Sunday morning.
45. His experiment was carried out ten years ago.
46. They grow rice in the north.
47. The postman was bitten by our dog.
48. They will hold an international conference in Hanoi next month.
49. The Persian invented windmills around 500 years ago.
50. I’ll meet her at the airport.
BÀI TẬP II: Chuyển câu sang dạng bị động
1. Bill will invite Ann to the party.
2. I didn ’ t write that letter.
3. Hundreds of people visit the White House everyday.
4. Everyone doesn ’ t know this fact very well.
5. Shakespeare wrote that play.
6. They will send you the money at the end of the month.
7. People speak Spanish in many countries.
8. The children often read stories in the evening.
9. Alice didn ’ t make that cake.
10. They buy newspapers everywhere in the city.
11.That company will publish a textbook next year.
12. She delivers milk at about six o’clock .
13. Somebody cleans the room everyday.
14. A man asked me several difficult questions at the interview.
15. They will probably send him back to Britain.
16. Now people find this kind of bird in only a few remote places in Scotland.
17. They grow rice in the north.
18. We don’t raise cows on our farm.
19. People used oil-lamps years ago.
20. The boss will meet him tomorrow in the restaurant.
21. The old woman feeds fowls twice a day.
22. She doesn ’ t grow any trees in her garden.
23. The company will give him some money when he retires
24. They took it back to the zoo.
25. Someone picks the fruits everyday.
26. They don ’ t drive out the cattle to the field in the winter.
27. The club bought him 2 years ago for a fee of $20 000.
28. I’ll meet her at the airport.
29. Japan makes a lot of cars.
30. They don ’ t keep cows over there.
BÀI TẬP III: Chuyển câu sang dạng bị động
1. Somebody has taken my briefcase.
2. The teacher returned our written work to us.
3. She had finished her report by soon.
4. The mad dog bit the little boy.
5. The police have arrested five suspects.
6. The doctor ordered him to take a long rest.
7 lightening struck the house.
8. A group of students have met their friends at the rail way station.
9. They didn’t allow Tom to take these books home.
10. The teacher won’t correct exercises tomorrow.
11. Marry has operated Tom since 10 o’clock.
12. This is the second time they have written to us about this.
13. Mr. Smith has taught us French for two year.
14. They didn’t look after the children properly.
15. Nobody swept this street last week.
16. People drink a great deal of tea in England.
17. People speak English all over the world.
18. Tom was writing two poems.
19. She often takes her dog for a walk.
20. They can’t make tea with cold water.
21. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
22. Somebody has taken some of my book away.
23. They will hold the meeting before the May Day.
24. They have to repair the engine of the car.
25. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
26. People spend a lot of money on advertising everyday.
27. They may use this room for the classroom.
28. The teacher is going to tell a story.
29. Marry is cutting the cake with a sharp knife.
30. The children looked at the women with a red hat.
31. She used to pull my hat over my eyes.
32. For the past years, I have done all my washing by hand.
33. A pair of Robins has built a nest in the porch since last week.
34. The police haven’t found the murderer yet.
35. They sold one of her paintings at $1,000.
36. I will put your gloves back in the drawer.
37. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
38You mustn’t use the machine after 5.30 p.m.
39. Luckily for me, they didn’t call my name.
40. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
41. You must clean the wall before you paint it.
42. They told the new pupil where to sit.
43. I knew that they had told him of the meeting.
44. Nobody has ever treated me with such kindness.
45. No one believes this story.
46. A sudden increase in water pressure may break the dam.
47. We must take good care of books borrowed from the library.
48. A man I know told me about it.
49. We can never find him at home for he is always on the move.
50. They use milk for making butter and cheese.
BÀI TẬP IV: Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa câu không đổi
1.It is believed that the wanted man is living in New York.
2. It is said that many people are homeless after the flood.
3. It is known that the Prime Minister is in favor of the new law.
4. It is expected that the government will lose the election.
5. It is thought that the prisoner escaped climbing over the wall.
6. It is believed that the thieves got in through the kitchen.
7. It is said that he drove through the town at 90 miles an hour.
8. It is reported that two people were seriously injured in the accident.
9. It is said that three men were arrested after the explosion.
10. It is said that he is 108 years old.
11. They rumored the man was still living.
12. They declared that she won the competition.
13. People believed that13 is an unlucky number.
14. They saw that John is the brightest student in class.
15. People believed that the earth stood still.